Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Camping in Manresa

 A sunny day at the beach in Santa Cruz.



 Let's dig a big hole!
 Dig, dig, dig.
 The little guy is learning how to do a beach day like the big kids.
 This little one is always using the big kids to stand up.  See that hand on her back?
Oh my goodness, this bum just made my day.
 Guess she gets this look from her papa.
 These three sure rule the beach. 
 We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig in our mines the whole day through.
 She's been singing "My bonnet lies over the ocean.  My bonnet lies over the sea.  My bonnet lies over the ocean, so bring back my bonnet to me."
 This was the start of a pretty amazing sand castle.

 Look at that blue sky.

 This is how the little guy takes his naps on the road.
 What's for dinner?
Looks like corn!

 And smores, of course.


 Now let's wash up.
 N barely fits!



1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of when Matt was in the ice chest used as a tub for bathing. Will have to locate that photo, looks like an amazing camping trip on the beach.

    ReplyDelete